Your Ticket to a Safe and Compliant Year
This year, Peterson Trucks will be hosting the Idealease Safety Seminar in both San Leandro, CA and Eugene, OR.
The Idealease Safety Seminar is a nationally recognized program designed to provide the information you need to keep your fleet safe and compliant.
Co-sponsored by the National Private Truck Council (NPTC), our one-day seminar will help you achieve a higher level of compliance with state, provincial and federal regulations. Our step-by-step approach simplifies compliance with federal and state regulations, hours of service (drivers' daily logs), drug and alcohol testing rules, vehicle maintenance and inspection, accident record keeping, and driver qualifications. So take advantage of this unique opportunity to attend an expert-led training and gain powerful insight into important risk control techniques to maintain insurability, control losses, and improve your bottom line.
Completion of this one-day class gives you the required training certification mandated by the FMCSA.
Each seminar participant receives the Idealease Guide to Transportation Safety and Compliance Manual, an invaluable tool that will assist you with your safety and compliance documentation. This seminar makes a $395 valued training available to NPTC members and current or potential Idealease customers for no cost.
Seating is limited. Register today to reserve your spot in the class
THE ONE-DAY IDEALSAFE SAFETY SEMINAR COVERS:
- FMCSA Compliance, Safety and Accountability program (CSA)
- FMCSA Pre-Employment Driver Screening Program (PSP)
- Overview of new and proposed regulatory changes including hours of service and electronic on-board recorders
- Applicability of Federal and State safety regulations
- Driver qualifications
- Drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections
- How to enhance your safety program beyond regulations
- Accident record keeping
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO IDEALEASE CUSTOMERS
- Dedicated Maintenance
- Mobile Service (at designated locations)
- Periodic state and federal inspections
- Idealnet 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Idealease Fleet Services
- Idealease Fuel Card with U.S. and Canada fuel tax reporting
- Vehicle licensing, permitting, legalization
- Motor Vehicle Report Service
- Telematics Services
- Idealsafe Safety & Compliance training and consultation
- Driver training to reduce driver turnover
- Replacement rental vehicles
- Discounted rental vehicles