Remote Fault Code Action Plans
If your fleet is comprised of more than one make and model you’re probably using more than one remote diagnostic system. We decided to simplify remote diagnostics and make your job a little easier with OnCommand Connection™, the first and only all makes diagnostic system.
Benefits & Features:
- OnCommand’s Open Architecture connects to your various business systems and brings them together.
- Diagnoses every make and model in your fleet while they’re on the road.
- Get Action Plans for more than 18,000 engine and fault codes.
- Prioritize needed repairs while avoiding unnecessary service visits.
- Plot vehicle locations and find nearby dealers
Monitor what’s going on with your entire fleet in real time, with multiple filters and direct links to other integrated applications, including our smartphone app.
- Filter information by vehicle type, fault code or time frame.
- View active fault codes and health reports for specific vehicles.
- Locate the dealership closest to your vehicle’s location.
- “Favorite” certain vehicles to keep an extra-close eye on them.
Consider this the condensed version of everything that’s going on with your vehicle. It’s an easy-to-lookat list featuring current fault codes and links to enable action when a serious issue exists.
- Vehicle Info
- Campaign Info
- Fault Codes
- Weather Info
- Other Key Data Points
It’s not enough to get alerts about severe issues with your vehicles. You need a plan of attack. Our experts are here to help. With more than 18,000 action plans, we’ll recommend the best solution to getting your vehicle fixed and back on the road.
- Simple Fault Code Descriptions
- Fault Code Severity
- Questions to Ask the Driver to Get a Better Understanding of the Issue
- Links to Diagnostic Repair Info and Videos
Interactive mapping helps you quickly locate your vehicle, plan solutions if repairs are needed, and most importantly, keep your business running.
- Vehicle Location and Directions
- Dealer Locations — All Makes
- Locate Vendors, Hotels and Truck Stops
- Customer Locations
- Nearby Vehicles
Create custom alerts based on fault severity, report type and fault type. Receive the info when you need it most.
- Build Reports by Severity Type and Duration
- Control the Frequency and Timing