Transforming Fleet and Field Service Operations
Trimble Field Service Management (FSM) provides visibility into field and fleet operations so businesses can streamline efficiency and increase productivity, while providing service excellence with every job.
- Fleet Management
- Worker Safety
- Fuel Efficiency
Trimble PULSE™ is a suite of end-to-end service management solutions that enable the delivery of field service excellence. Cloud-based and modular, it enables businesses performing mission-critical field service to transform the effectiveness of their work, workers and assets.
From service portals with advanced scheduling and optimization tools to customizable mobile applications and workflows, Trimble PULSE™ allows businesses to streamline efficiencies from the back office to the technicians out in the field.
Customers can choose from an extensive and flexible portfolio of capabilities that manage, schedule, mobilize and monitor their workforce, to match their individual requirements and depend on Trimble as a single provider for all their field service needs.
Trimble PULSE provides extensive support for the back office operations of a field service organization, allowing for streamlined business processes that are repeatable and predictable.
The capabilities allow businesses to manage their customers, calls, service contracts, estimates and work orders along with assets, inventory and billing, all from one place.
Trimble PULSE eliminates time-consuming manual processes, reduces room for inconsistencies and ensures that accurate data is shared across the entire business. In turn, this allows the whole business to respond quickly and seamlessly to deliver field service excellence.
Trimble PULSE allows Dispatchers to automatically build and dispatch the most efficient schedule and stay on top of work as changes happen throughout the day. Its extensive range of scheduling, dispatch and optimization tools transform the utilization of a mobile workforce, allowing them to complete more jobs per day and in the most efficient way.
Field service businesses can choose the level of automation they require to manage shifts, tasks, appointments and perform ‘what-if’ analysis on potential schedule changes.
Trimble PULSE ensures that both planned and emergency service work is prioritized and completed first time, as quickly as possible in line with business goals such as keeping costs to a minimum or meeting SLAs.
Trimble PULSE drives improved visibility and information sharing in the field, via out-of-the-box, configurable and customizable mobile applications.
Fully scalable to meet business and workflow needs, it enables anytime, anywhere access to information and connects mobile workers to the back-office, customers and equipment in realtime, empowering the entire business to make better business decisions.
As well as encouraging team collaboration and reliable, timely data capture, Trimble PULSE helps speed up time to invoice, tracks work progress throughout the day and enhances workflow compliance and standardization throughout the organization.
Trimble PULSE offers field service organizations 360° visibility of their operations to help them locate, connect, monitor and maintain their fleet, assets, work and workers intelligently.
Customers are able to manage their fleet of vehicles and assets, perform usage and utilization analysis as well as monitor performance, safety and compliance. Connecting and having access to all these elements on one platform allows productivity and efficiency to be maximized throughout the organization.
Trimble Fleet Management provides businesses that manage fleets with real-time visibility of vehicle location, status and diagnostics. On-demand information, activity reports and exception alerts enable intelligent business decisions to be made quickly in order to run the most efficient fleet possible.
Benefits & Features:
- Receive complete visibility of your entire fleet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from a desktop or mobile device
- Increase fleet productivity using real-time location intelligence
- Decrease fuel costs by reducing unauthorized vehicle use, curbing excessive speeding and lowering idling
- Manage maintenance schedules which reduce vehicle wear and tear, lowering the risk of mechanical failure
- Identify activity that causes excessive carbon emissions such as speeding, excessive idling and route deviation
- Improve fuel economy and reduce repair costs through proactive engine monitoring and maintenance
Trimble Asset Tracking is a flexible solution that offers complete visibility in to the location and utilization of your assets, from a convenient portal. Know where your towed assets are and how they are being used. Through on-demand and detailed activity reports, allow your business to better manage asset performance and costs.
Benefits & Features:
- Enables complete convenience with visibility in to asset usage and location in one place
- Offers simple deployment with anytime, anywhere access
- Allows vehicle fleet location to be viewed alongside assets for more effective assignment
- Ensures maximum utilization of assets by monitoring productivity rates
- Improves optimization by identifying idle and rarely used trailers to reallocate
- Allows stolen assets to be located or unauthorized use to be identified through real-time alerts
- Provides dependable, rugged hardware with quick and easy self-installation and removal