All Makes Air Conditioning Training Seminar
3710 Regional Parkway
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
2718 Teagarden St
San Leandro, CA 94577
Certification: 3pm - 4pm
Price $180 Per Student
Includes Class and Certification
Includes Lunch & Refreshements
Frustrated Technicians Misdiagnose and Improperly Repair A/C Systems
- It is difficult to keep Up-to-Date even for the best HVAC Technicians.
- Modern Vehicle HVAC Systems are constantly changing.
- Changes take place during the same vehicle model year.
- Drivers complain? “A/C Not Working”
- Technicians’ unsure if the complaint is a real problem or not.
- A/C problems increase vehicle down-time and operational costs.
- Effective training reduces your company’s vehicle HVAC maintenance costs.
- Up-to-Date training Minimizes, Costly Comebacks, Vehicle Down Time.
- 609 refrigerant Certification for technicians needing refrigerant certification to work on vehicle a/c systems
- Update on new Refrigerant Laws and HFO1234yf
- 609 Refrigerant Certification Test for technicians that need to be certified.
Prevention of one comeback pays for the expense, time and effort of your technicians to attend training.
HVAC TRAINING FOR BEGINNER TO SEASONED TECHNICIANS
Technicians will Learn: Valuable Diagnostic Skills
- Decrease HVAC maintenance Cost.
- Causes of Compressor Failures.
- Service procedures that destroy Compressors.
- Verifying compressor oil charge.
- Quick-checks to determine system problems.
- How to interpret gauge readings.
- Flushing a/c system components.
- sdTechniques to troubleshoot and service each A/C component.
- A/C System Refrigeration, Electrical/Electronic Operation and Diagnostics.
- Learn what tools are necessary for servicing today’s A/C systems.
- Technicians ask questions and get answers to their vehicle A/C problems.
For Your Specific HVAC Service Problems. Submit questions in advance of class to make sure we address your concerns.
REGISTER NOW! Class size is limited—don't wait to sign up!
We are pleased to be your partner by providing the best products, services and training available.
Contact: Eleni Chriest