Idealease Maintenance | 510.618.5601
Idealease provides contract maintenance services for customers who choose to own their vehicles. When customers use the Idealease Contract Maintenance program, they literally pass all maintenance responsibilities to industry experts. Idealease schedules preventative maintenance intervals, tracks repair history, and performs all normal maintenance for the length of the contract.
All maintenance is performed at Idealease Priority Service locations. Priority Service insures that customers never have to wait in line for repairs, which helps eliminate costly downtime. Another benefit of contract maintenance is its consistent billing structure. Customer costs are fixed from month to month, allowing operations personnel the ability to accurately forecast maintenance expense far into the future.
Peterson offers mobile service to our Idealease customers, where specially equipped service vehicles travel to the customer’s location to perform routine maintenance on-site. Idealease Mobile Service results in reduced vehicle and driver downtime and the convenience of not having to send trucks and drivers to our location each time repairs are needed.
Mobile maintenance trucks come equipped with:
- Oil, Lube, Cooling Supply
- Air and Power Supply
- On-hand Parts Inventory
- Belts, Filters, Wiper Blades, Bulbs, etc.
- Exterior Lights for Nighttime Maintenance Work
- Trailer Connection Testing
- Lights, Signals
- Tire Pressure and Laser Alignment Tools
- Welding Equipment
- Refrigeration Tools & Parts
- Fully Equipped Technicians Toolbox
- Laptop Computer to Perform Diagnostics
- Built to be Environmentally Sensitive
- Quick Connects to prevent spillage