OnCommand Education is a series of programs designed to teach fleet managers and service technicians how to properly operate, maintain and work with OnCommand for optimum uptime and reduced maintenance costs.
Benefits & Features:
- Unlimited number of students can be enrolled.
- Student progress is tracked for all courses taken and completed.
- Customer-designated administrators can access education records for all their students.
- Managerial reports track students progress.
- Certificates can be printed upon completion of courses.
- Classes are available instantly online or at one of nine training centers in North America.
The Peterson Trucks headquarters in San Leandro is home to Peterson University, a state-of-the-art training facility with LCAT certification (Caterpillar's gold standard in technical training). Not only do we offer bumper to taillight truck technician training, our courses on effective sales skills, public speaking, presentation skills, time management, and other administrative subjects can give your management and sales staff a competitive edge in the trucking industry.
Our experienced instructors, equipped with technologically advanced, smart classrooms and dedicated indoor training labs with the latest in tooling and equipment can give your employees the skills and knowledge to satisfy your customers and earn more profit.
To learn more about Peterson University or to register for classes, visit PetersonUniversity.com