*Class sizes are limited!
Dates and locations
- Tuesday, March 13 in Santa Rosa
- Wednesday, March 14 in San Martin
- Thursday, March 15 in San Leandro
Price: $200 per student
Includes: class, certification (if needed), lunch and refreshments
Technicians are Frustrated!
With Modern Complicated Vehicle HVAC Systems.
- End result: “Higher HVAC Operating Cost per Vehicle.”
- Modern Vehicle HVAC Systems are constantly changing.
- Changes take place during the same vehicle model year.
- It is difficult to keep pace with all the changes even for the best HVAC Technicians.
- Resulting in misdiagnosed and improperly repaired a/c systems.
- A/C problems increase vehicle down-time.
- How many times have you heard Drivers complain? “A/C Not Working”
- Technicians unsure if the complaint is a real problem or not.
- Minimize, costly comebacks and vehicle down with up-to-date training for your Technicians.
- The prevention of one comeback is well worth the expense, time and effort of your technicians to attend training.
- How long does it take for your Technicians to be out-of-date? Not Long.
Class is for All Technicians
Beginner to Seasoned Technicians who work on vehicle HVAC Systems.
- This training is designed for Technicians to ask questions and get answers to their specific vehicle a/c problems.
- Youou can submit your questions in advance of class to make sure we address your concerns.)
- Technicians will learn: Valuable diagnostic skills.
- Techniques to troubleshoot and service each A/C component.
- Quick-checks to determine system problems.
- How to interpret gauge readings.
- Learn what tools are necessary for servicing today's A/C systems.
- Flushing a/c system components.
- Causes of Compressor Failures.
- Service procedures that destroy Compressors.
- Verifying compressor oil charge.
- A/C System Refrigerant, Electrical/Electronic Operation and Diagnostics.
- Good training reduces your Technicians frustrations and your company’s maintenance costs.
- 609 Refrigerant Certification Test and Update on HFO1234yf
- For technicians needing refrigerant certification to work on vehicle a/c systems